Background and Explanation of Who and What We Are
The industry served by the Canadian Water Quality Association and its members encompass water quality improvement for homes, businesses, industry and institutions in these broad areas: drinking water and working water.
While it was formed in 1967, it received its federal charter as a not-for-profit trade association in 1960. CWQA stands as a unified voice for the Point-of-Use/Point-of-Entry (POU/POE) water quality improvement industry.
- UPDATE TWO PIECES OF GOOD NEWS ESA’S MANUFACTURER REGISTRATION PROGRAM CANCELLED & DOUG CRAWFORD MOVES TO ESA
- ONTARIO PLUMBING CODE RELEASED … O. REG332/12
- THE STRAIGHT FACTS ABOUT WATERSOFTENERFACTS.CA
- HVACR AND PLUMBING (INCLUDING WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS) PLAN FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE BC REGULATION 449/2004
- SUMMARY OF WORLD WATER WEEK’S ACTIVITIES: WORLD WATER WEEK, MARCH 19-25, 2012 & WORLD WATER DAY MARCH 22, 2012
- CWQA members - Whirlpool ride for charity
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20 (Fr)
- Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act- Enforcement June 20
- NOW AVAILABLE!! CANADA CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY ACT MANDATORY REPORTING GUIDELINES
- World Water Day 2011